To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of South Carolina
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of South Carolina*
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
* To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey in order to be considered for the list. Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees who are placed with other organizations are not eligible.